Himachal can take a leaf out of the book of Sikkim and explore organic farming : PM Modi
PM Modi inaugurated two-day Global Investors Meet at Dharamshala. Addressing the gathering PM Modi said :
- India jumped 79 ranks on the Ease of Doing Business index between 2014-19. It is not just a rise in rankings, but a revolution in the way business is done in India.
- Himachal will also benefit from the Rs 100 lakh crore to be invested on infrastructure in India in the next few years. The state delivers peace, and its society accepts geographical & linguistic diversity, fulfilling conditions ideal for business.
- The public infrastructure fund, Rs 5 lakh crore, that is to be used in the next five years, will also benefit Himachal Pradesh.
- Himachal is fulfilling every requirement for business. It delivers peace and a society that accepts diversity.
- Himachal can take a leaf out of the book of Sikkim and explore organic farming. There’s probably no company in the pharmacy industry that doesn’t produce its medicines in Himachal already.
Pic Courtesy : @PMOIndia
Kamal Haasan celebrates his 65th Birthday
Kamal Haasan with his family at Paramakudi today
#kamal65 #Kamal60 #HBDKamalHaasan #HappyBirthdayKamalhaasan #Ulaganayagan #கமல்60 #KamalHaasan @CupidBuddha @Kamaladdict7 @KHOurPride @DiehardKamalian @maiamofficial @drmahendran_r @kamalleads
KamalHaasan today with his family at Paramakudi.. pic.twitter.com/dooAZZmt6u
— UNGAL NAAN KAMALHAASAN🔥🔥 (@ulaganayagan1) November 7, 2019
Industrial Corridor projects will commence soon : MC Sampath
@MCSampathOffl – Minister for Industries, Steel Control and Special Initiatives
Chennai-Bengaluru Industrial Corridor & Chennai-Kanniyakumari Industrial Corridor projects will commence soon.
Talcher Coalfields – Asia’s largest coalfield
- Undertook an Aerial survey-cum-inspection of Talcher Coalfields – Asia’s largest coalfield, today in @MahanadiCoal , Odisha.
- This is the second biggest subsidiary of state-run company Coal India Limited (CIL) that contributes about 25 per cent to the total coal production of CIL.
- The Minister announced that Mahanadi Coalfields will invest more than Rs 9000 crores in years to come for creation of railway infrastructure enabling seamless transportation of coal from across MCL mines.
- The Minister announced 300 per cent hike in ex-gratia amount from Rs 5 lakhs to Rs 15 lakhs, for fatal coal mines accidents. Addressing the coal miners today at Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) in Odisha, he said that this welfare measure will cover over 3.5 lakh families of miners working under Coal India and its subsidiaries in eight states of the country.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh reaches St. Petersburg
@rajnathsingh – Defence Minister of India :
Paid tributes and respects to the Russian soldiers and civilians who lost their lives during the Second World War at the Piskarevsky Memorial Cemetery in St Petersburg today.
A poignant moment at Piskarevskoe Memorial in St Petersburg. Raksha Mantri @rajnathsingh paid homage to those young sons & daughters of Russia, who laid down their lives defending their motherland. pic.twitter.com/YUDZheD9sK
— ADG (M&C) DPR (@SpokespersonMoD) November 7, 2019
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh reaches St. Petersburg. He was received by senior Defence officials of Russian Federation upon his arrival at St Petersburg Station.
Pic Courtesy : @DefenceMinIndia
Congratulations Pa on completing 50 years in the Film industry : Abhishek Bachchan
Not just as a son, but as an actor and a fan… We are all blessed to witness greatness! There is so much to admire, to learn and even more to appreciate. Several generations of cinema lovers get to say we lived in the times of BACHCHAN!!!
Congratulations Pa on completing 50 years in the Film industry. We now await the next 50!