TN CM EPS, Minister D Jayakumar and Secretary for Personnel and Administrative Reforms Dr S Swarna at the Selection Committee Meeting for the post of Chief Information Commissioner.
R Rajagopal has been appointed as the Chief Information Commissioner of Tamil Nadu. He is currently Secretary to TN Governor.
MK Stalin skips CIC selection Committee meeting
MK Stalin, @Mkstalin – DMK President :
- I was invited to attend the Selection Committee Meeting for the post of Chief Information Commissioner.
- I wrote to the Secretary for Personnel and Administrative Reforms saying that it would be inappropriate for me to participate in a meeting where there was no transparency
My gratitude to all those who have gathered in large numbers to cheer and welcome me
— O Panneerselvam (@OfficeOfOPS) November 18, 2019
Makkal Needhi Maiam party President Kamal Haasan met Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
Pic Credit: @maiamofficial
‘Oppression in Higher Education institutions based on Caste and Religion should not be allowed’
Kanimozhi – DMK MP :
- Why hasn’t the person responsible for the suicide of an IIT student, Fathima Latheef, been arrested and investigated ?
- Oppression in Higher Education institutions based on Caste and Religion should not be allowed
”ஐஐடி மாணவி ஃபாத்திமா லத்தீஃபா தற்கொலைக்கு காரணமான பேராசிரியரை இதுவரை ஏன் கைது செய்து விசாரணை நடத்தவில்லை?
உயர்கல்வி நிறுவனத்தில் நடைபெறும் சாதி-மதரீதியான ஒடுக்குமுறைகளை அனுமதிக்க கூடாது
– திருமதி @KanimozhiDMK எம்.பி. அவர்கள் நாடாளுமன்றத்தில் உரை.
— DMK IFormer PM Dr. Manmohan Singh speaks in Rajya Sabha during a discussion on the 250th session of the house.T WING (@DMKITwing) November 18, 2019
At a programme held on behalf of the World Tamil Youth Council at the Indian Embassy in New York spoke about the “ideal environment in TN for businesses” and invited Tamils in the US to invest in our state: Dy CM O Panneerselvam
Pic Credit : @OPanneerselvam
TN Housing Board Secretary Anandrao Vishnu Patil IAS has been appointed as the Secretary to the Governor Tamil Nadu
‘The Central Potato Research Institute in Ooty should not be closed’
DMK leader and Nilgiris MP A Raja spoke in the Lok Sabha today about the proposed closure of the The Central Potato Research Institute in Ooty :
”உதகை மண்டலத்தில் உள்ள மத்திய உருளைக்கிழங்கு ஆய்வு நிறுவனத்தை மூடக்கூடாது”
— DMK (@arivalayam) November 18, 2019
PM Modi at the swearing-in ceremony of the Chief Justice of India Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde at Rashtrapati Bhawan
May the Winter Session of Parliament be a productive one: PM Modi while speaking to the media ahead of Winter Session of Parliament
Former PM Dr. Manmohan Singh speaks in Rajya Sabha during a discussion on the 250th session of the house.
The Vice President of India & Chairman, Rajya Sabha, M Venkaiah Naidu being welcomed by the Deputy Chairman, Rajya Sabha, Harivansh Narayan Singh & Secretary General, Rajya Sabha, Desh Deepak Varma at the beginning of 250th session of the House in Parliament today
Pic Credit: @VPSecretariat
First Day of the Winter Session!
First Day of the Winter Session!
Pic Credit : @supriya_sule
‘Ensure 12 nominated Members remain truly independent’
Jairam Ramesh, @Jairam_Ramesh – Member of Parliament :
Today we celebrate democracy & indulge in hypocrisy Instead govt should:
- 1. Stop passing important legislations through Money Bill route
- 2. Stop enforced migration
- 3. Ensure 12 nominated Members remain truly independent & not join BJP (8 out of 12 joined)
Today we celebrate democracy & indulge in hypocrisy
Instead govt should:
1. Stop passing important legislations through Money Bill route
2. Stop enforced migration
3. Ensure 12 nominated Members remain truly independent & not join BJP (8 out of 12 joined)https://t.co/mxat6mIZz3
— Jairam Ramesh (@Jairam_Ramesh) November 18, 2019
Justice (Retd) P. Sathasivam, ex-CJI and former Governor of Kerala, called on President Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhavan