Maybe he is the Father of India : US President Trump on PM Modi
He is a great friend of India, says PM Narendra Modi about US President Trump as their meeting gets underway in New York
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) September 24, 2019
‘Memories from Houston, where history was made!’
@PMOIndia Tweeted :
- Memories from Houston, where history was made!
- PM Modi presented a framed photograph from the Howdy Modi event to US President Trump.
- President Trump thanked PM Modi for this gesture.
Pic Credit: @PMOIndia
India on the global platform
Syed Akbaruddin @AkbaruddinIndia – India’s Permanent Representative to the UN:
- India on the global platform – UNGA
- Glimpses of activities – Day 1 at UN
India on the global platform #UNGA
— Syed Akbaruddin (@AkbaruddinIndia) September 24, 2019
PM Modi wrote to former Union Minister P Chidambaram, on 16 Sep., wishing him for his Birthday
@PChidambaram_IN – Former Union Minister :
I have asked my family to tweet on my behalf the following:
- Dear Mr. Prime Minister Modi,
- Pleasantly surprised to receive your greetings on my birthday (sent to my village address and forwarded to me)
- As you have wished, I want to continue to serve the people. Unfortunately, your investigating agencies have prevented me from doing so.
- Once the present harassment ends, I shall be back among the people that both you and I are committed to serve.
Home Minister Amit Shah launches ‘Private Security Agency Licensing Portal’ in New Delhi today
Home Minister Amit Shah launched ‘Private Security Agency Licensing Portal’ in New Delhi today. Speaking on the occasion the Home Minister said:
- This portal will soon be available in all official languages of India.
- Whether it is Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu or any other language, you will be able to access this portal in all regional languages.
- I will request you all to create a corpus fund and use it for the promotion of awareness campaigns.
- This portal will also help you cross check police verification of each and every security guard.
- India has the best Police to private security personnel ratio with approx 30 lakh Police & Paramilitary personnel compared to 90 lakh pvt. security persons. I believe that the sector has the potential of providing employment to at least 2-3 crore people.
- It is impossible for trade and industries to grow without private security guards. I believe that a private security guard is the first line of responder. They are the ones who confront illegal activity first.
- There are a number of dimensions that can be added to the portal. We can add training and other aspects to it. I assure you that the Home Ministry will do this in the next few months. This will give multidimensional speed to private security guards’ sector.
Pic Credit: @BJP4India
TN CM Edappadi Palaniswami called on Defence Minister @rajnathsingh at the Governor House in Chennai : @DefenceMinIndia
Pic Credit: @DefenceMinIndia
Group photograph of Defence Minister @rajnathsingh along with Officers & personnel of India Coast Guard at the investiture ceremony held in Indian Coast Guard Air Station Chennai, today
Pic Credit: @SpokespersonMoD
‘Laying out India’s vision..’
@VikasSwarup – India’s High Commissioner to Canada :
- The future of flight.
- Laying out India’s vision for international civil aviation before the world.
- Minister Hardeep S Puri attends the historic 40th Assembly of @icao in Montreal.
Pic Credit: @VikasSwarup
‘India can maximise leverage in foreign affairs if…’
Dr Subramanian Swamy @Swamy39 :
- India can maximise leverage in foreign affairs if India China USA triangle is made since in the developing situation India needs both our ideological friend, the US and our neighbour and cultural kin China to be on board.
- With US alone we will become a junior partner like Japan
‘Spectacular views of pristine forests..’
- Kattery Park near Coonoor, Nilgiris.
- Speciality of this park is it offers spectacular views of pristine forests – flora & fauna – which no other park in the Nilgiris can offer …
Kattery Park near Coonoor , Nilgiris.
Speciality of this park is it offers spectacular views of pristine forests – flora & fauna – which no other park in the Nilgiris can offer. . pic.twitter.com/0LyFt9GFfG
— Kishore Chandran (@Kishore36451190) September 24, 2019
‘Keh-Meh-Ha’ – ‘eating new rice’
- These cute little kids are from Mishmi tribe.
- They are today celebrating their annual harvesting festival ‘Keh-Meh-Ha’, which literally translated means ‘eating new rice’.
- Prayers to Almighty for bumper harvest, peace, prosperity and happiness!
Pic Credit : @PemaKhanduBJP